Calling all Merseyside & Cheshire Craft Lovers!
After three holiday seasons selling my hand painted jute and tote bags. I have learned a thing or two about what you want and where you want it. I have planned, I am prepared, and I am pumped to provide you with as many awesome and unique bags to give as gifts this holiday season (oh, and maybe a cheeky one for yourself to carry all your gifts in 😉).
I have curated an awesome line up of local events. Some in the day, some in the evening, one up north, one down south and a few within my amazing little village.
These shows are packed full of crafty, custom, quality, and tasty items that are sure to impress your friends and family this season. So, although, I want you to come and purchase a Destination Jute bag, I also want you to fill it up with other local supplier’s goods. Love, live local and all that jazz.
Here is my line up:
- Sunday 5th November, Wallasey Food Fair & Makers Market, 10am – 2pm at The Mosslands School Wallasey CH45 8PJ
- Thursday, 23rd November, Irby Primary Christmas Market Night, 6pm – 9pm at Irby Primary School Coombe Road CH61 4UR
- Friday, 24th November, Festive Fizz Fair, 7pm – 9pm at St. Chads Church Hall Roslin Road CH61 3UH
- Saturday, 2nd December, Etsy Made Local South Cheshire Christmas Artisan Market, 10am – 4pm, Reaseheath College, Nantwich CW5 6DF
- Sunday 3rd December, Wallasey Food Fair & Makers Market, 10am – 2pm at The Mosslands School Wallasey CH45 8PJ
But the excitement doesn’t stop there, oh, no…
This will ensure 3 things:
1. The bag & design you want will be there for you at the show (no more “do you have any more unicorn bags left?”)
2. You get free shipping
3. It will get you out of the house to GO TO THE SHOW – Let’s face it, how many of us intend to go to a local event, but then forget or just can’t be bothered on the day, then scramble buying thoughtless Amazon gifts at the last minute? Or is that just me? Anyway, if you commit to coming with a pick-up purchase chances are you will go, support local and have fun! Try it.
The discount code is: COLLECTINPERSON2017 (please note the fair you will be attending in the notes of your order)
I end with a a few photos and flyers from the events listed above. Please come. Make this a Christmas to remember!
Festive Fizz Fair, 7pm – 9pm at St. Chads Church Hall Roslin Road CH61 3UH
^^ This one is to support my son’s school, so please come along! ^^
Etsy Made Local South Cheshire Christmas Artisan Market, 10am – 4pm, Reaseheath College, Nantwich CW5 6DF
The classic fair set up
New improved fair set up
This is me! Please come and say hello!
I am not sure if you feel it too, but this year there seems to be something special in the chilly air which makes me think, this year is going to be the best Christmas ever.
Comment below with the show you will be attending. Cant wait to see you there!